- Sat, 15:44: Sick kid sidelined most sdcc plans today. Finally about to see first panel...screening of new show Grimm.
- Sat, 23:09: Grimm looks promising. Didn't grab me way I'd hoped-that's often the way of pilots. Def willing to give it few eps to see if it grows on me
- Sun, 08:26: Hall H line lined up along sidewalk in front of Hilton. # sdccline
- Sun, 09:11: The end of the hall h line wrapped behind the Hilton. #sdccline http://lockerz.com/s/123279160
- Sun, 10:10: Made it into Hall H for Glee by the skin of our teeth. My first time ever in this room. Handed out 3D glasses as we came in. Should be fun!
- Sun, 10:33: Glee exec producer clarifies Finn, Rachel, and Kurt will graduate this season but will not leave the show.
- Sun, 11:02: Mike Chang and Blaine to be series regulars this season on Glee, Sue to run for congress on a no arts platform. #sdcc
- Sun, 11:53: Jensen and Jared! #spn #sdcc http://lockerz.com/s/123319385
Title: The Extraordinarily Complex Task of Condensing a 920-Year-Old Romance into a 145-Word Speech (While Being Abducted) Genre: Slash, h/c,…
Title: How to S olve a Problem with Imaginary Numbers Genre: Slash, h/c, angst, humor, etc Characters: Steve and Danny and oh, hell, most…
Title: How to Make a Singular Noun Possessive Genre: Slash, h/c, angst, humor, etc Characters: Steve and Danny and oh, hell, most everyone…