- 12:05:06: Reporting for jury duty. Not sure if the "The people of the state of Nevada send greetings" on the summons is their attempt at humor or not.
- 12:11:09: Because I know quite a few people of the state of Nevada and not one of them mentioned they were sending me this particular greeting.
- 13:06:06: @Rob_Thurman and yet not *once* in those three months did you have to report to the courthouse. I wish I had it so rough.
- 14:55:15: @Rob_Thurman as someone who emails you every day, let me just call bullshit on that reporting twice claim.
- 16:37:47: Released from jury duty;defendent plea bargained. Was accussed of stealing diabetic test strips-its Le Mis in the age of health care reform.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com